Large Clear Cambridge Candle
Item: 1 Large Soy Wax Candle in clear glass jar with metal lid.
– This Large candle has an approx burning time of forty-eight hours.
– This handmade fragrant soy candle is a must-have decorative aromatic air freshener accessory to keep your home and work environments smelling great. All glass candles are individually handcrafted, packaged and come with a lid to retain the scent.
– For our candles, we use high quality natural 100% soy wax which provides a superior scent throw with maximum scent dispersion. Soy wax is simply the best on the market. It burns cleaner and slower. Therefore it will last longer. It is a natural product derived from soybeans, non-toxic and contains no paraffin or petroleum. It is biodegradable (cleans up with soap and water) and a renewable resource.
– We use the highest quality fragrance oils that are a complex mixture of fragrance materials. Some fragrance oils due to there nature of the raw materials may discolour the wax, which is normal.
– For this product line, the containers are premium quality clear jars with lids.
The product photos are for illustration only. The actual colour of the wax depends on the chosen scent and varies from pour to pour and batch to batch to ensure individuality. In the ‘Colour’ option/variation you are able to select the colour of your candle, either Natural (Cream White) or Coloured. Natural candles are free of colouring, but some fragrance oils may discolour the wax anyway. For a coloured candle, the wax is dyed to resemble the character of the fragrance.
– The burn/release time depends on usage. The stated time is an approximate estimate.
– The fragrance oils are formulations of our Australian fragrance oil manufacturer and are not part of and have no association with any other product of the same or similar name. The designer ‘Type’ fragrance oils are only interpretations of the original genuine designer fragrances. Our advertised fragrances are NOT designer perfumes. They are fragrance oils used in our products and intended for making candles, soaps, diffuser oils and other products.
– On some occasions, you may notice some variations in the colour and look of the soy candles. One is “Frosting”, that is when small whitish crystals form on the top of the wax or the sides of the jar. It is very normal for 100% soy wax with no other additives. This does not affect how the candle burns. We try to minimise this as much as possible by controlling the environment, where and how we pour the wax, etc. To eliminate this, we could use additives but we won’t because we only make 100% soy wax candles. Some colours (especially darker) may frost over time, on natural/cream white candles it is not that noticeable. You may also notice so-called “wet spots” that are patches or spots that look like air or a wet spot between the wax and the glass. The spots that you see are not really wet spots. They are caused by shrinkage and air bubbles that occur while the wax is cooling inside the jar. Part of the wax pulls away from the glass and sticks to the jar giving it this look. Wet spots are extremely common, even in very expensive candle lines. These spots can also be caused by both and inside climate changes, during transportation or the air-conditioning in a room. Frosting and Wet Spots do NOT affect the performance of the candle in any way, just the aesthetic appeal. Please consider these when purchasing. Thank you for understanding.
– Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
– Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
– Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
– Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
– Place your candle in a high traffic area with good air circulation or near the door. The fragrance will evaporate into the air.