Shot Pot Wax Melt
1 x Wax melt shot pot
Other items in this image are for display purposes only
– This handmade fragrant melt block is a must-have aromatic air freshener to keep home and work environments smelling great. All wax melts are individually handcrafted, packaged and come in there own packaging to retain the scent and for easy handling and storage.
– For our melts we use high quality natural 100% soy wax which provides a superior scent throw with maximum scent dispersion. Soy wax is simply the best on the market. It burns cleaner and slower, therefore it will last longer. It is a natural product derived from soy beans, non-toxic and contains no paraffin or petroleum. It is biodegradable (cleans up with soap and water) and a renewable resource.
– We use the highest quality fragrance oils that are a complex mixture of fragrance materials. Some fragrance oils due to the nature of their raw materials may discolour the wax, which is normal.
Directions on how to use wax melts with an oil burner or electric burner
– Break the melt off as required.
– Place the piece of melt into the top of the tart warmer/burner and heat the wax with an unscented tealight candle that is placed underneath the bowl/dish. Alternatively you can use an electric heat source (electric burner). The wax will gently melt and the scent will diffuse through the environment.
– Do not add water and use caution when moving the burner, to avoid injuries and damage to the surface.
– To prevent accidental unwanted marks on your surfaces and tables, we recommend placing your burner on a glass/ceramic tray, plate or coaster.
– Place your burner in a high traffic area with good air circulation or near the door. The fragrance will evaporate into the air.
– The wax does not evaporate, so you will need to discard it once the scent has gone. You can either pour it out while still melted or you can let it set and slide it out from the burner later. If you find it difficult to remove the set wax, place it in your fridge for few hours. The wax will shrink and slide out easily.
– A new chunk of wax can be added to your burner as desired. Feel free to experiment and mix & match different scents for a better experience!
Handling and Safety Information of melts
– Do not swallow/ingest.-
-Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– Do not use on skin – irritation may occur.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– Care should be taken not to spill the melted wax on any surface. Do not allow melted wax to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
– Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
– Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.