These will be ready for shipment within the next few days.
Each container approx. 500g
Ingredients- Sodium Chloride(Rock Salt), Sodium Bicarbonate, "Fragrance".
If irritations occurs discontinue use. Patch test first.
- Rubbish Bin Odour Eliminator ( sprinkle some crystals into the bottom of the bin before putting the bin bag in )
- Vacuum Granules ( Vacuum up a scoop of the crystals to keep the vacuum smelling fresh )
- Laundry Crystals ( See Below )
- Can also be used as a deodoriser
Simply place 1-2 scoops into the machine ( where you would usually place your fabric softener ) Please note this is only a fragrance booster and should NOT be used to replace laundry detergent.
This product has been tested on a 7.5kg front loader. Top loaders may require more product as there is a higher level of water.
Things that will affect your usage from our laundry crystals:
1. The washing detergent you use. As most laundry detergents are chemically fragranced - Which means this will lessen the scent that you get from your laundry crystals as they are then competing with the already chemically fragrance based product.
2. If you are using a top loader machine. Typically Front-load washing machines use one-third of the water that a traditional top-load machine may use. This means the crystals are being essentially drowned by 3 times the amount of water then the product has been designed for. As we have not tested this product in a top loader machine, it will be your trial and error as to how much product you will need to use in your machine.
Usually, with top loader machines, many people put their detergent into the drum of the machine with the clothing. Most top loader machines have a fabric softener dispenser in the very centre of the machine which distributes during the rinse cycle as the water level increases. If you are adding this product directly to the drum with your clothing this is putting the crystals through two cycles instead of just the one cycle which will also affect the result.
3.Everybody's sense reacts differently. What is strong to some may have no smell to others. We scent our crystals with the highest possible fragrance load which will mean different usage amounts for each individual.